Tuesday 6 July 2010

Hello, I am very bored. I just sat for my 'A' Level oral exam few hours ago and please don't ask me how was it. Because I think I screwed up. I soon realised that no matter how many practices you've done and how wide your general knowledge is, what really matters when you finally sit for the paper is how you get ahold of yourself and keep yourself focused. All the formats, structures that was taught no longer applied as I totally lost my grip (I think) and began blabbering on about what I think the question was about, just like how i'm about to blabber right now.

I'm thankful that I was among the first few as I bet almost all of us would give the same old points - YOG, World Cup and Sports Day -.- You guys should've seen the faces of the examiners that clearly depicted the word "expected". But all in all, I think I did fine. Distinction? Nah. I don't think this time i'll be as lucky as I was for my 'O's. Anyway wishing Zubz and Fatty all the best for tomorrow!

Okay sorry but I have to repeat that I am very bored.
I have been clicking on the Home button of Facebook for the idk-how-many times already. In fact Fb is starting to bore me, and maybe I should find something better to do. Like cook up something for dinner (even though I think its too early for that), or maybe study for my Malay Literature exam. Or maybe i'll just go for a swim (again..) I'm planning to swim and swim and swim till I've achieved my dream body - Jacob Black's.

Lalalala I am obviously very bored because for the first time after a long time it feels as though i'm typing out a full-length GP essay. While many of you are busy studying (or shall I say, slacking?) in school, examination period in MI is still ongoing and I'm done with most of my major papers hence that explains my self-declaration of the end of exams. I have another few more days before school officially reopens for Term 3. Then, I shall get my lazy ass right on track for studies and you shall no longer hear me say "I am bored". Eh but maybe I will still be saying that since studies are really prosaic anyway.

I doubt there are still any more souls reading my post and catching up on my updates. This site is so dead. Anyway I feel like watching Eclipse again. But then again maybe I should just save up to buy the whole Twilight saga dvd series after the release of Breaking Dawn. Somehow watching Eclipse made me feel as though i've been missing a lot in my love life. But wait, there is such a thing called love life in our teenage years? Tsk pure hogwash (Afah, this reminds me of you!). Why waste your youth being tied down to one guy when you can spend your teenage years getting to know and mingle freely with friends of the opposite sex, without having to worry of the jealousy and insecurities felt by the other party? Its freaky how I tend to feel those tingles of excitement whenever I see a pretty girl, just like how I used to feel whenever I see a handsome boy ^^ (if you get what I mean..)

No comments: